- Black/Mantra Orange Shoes
- Limited-edition, high top sneaker with vintage license plate.
- Premium 12 oz canvas upper
- OrthoLite insole for comfort.
- Tune Squad graphics and custom Converse logo in Space Jam: A New Legacy font.
- Iconic Looney Tune color rings with satin stitch embroidery.
- "Looney Tune LeBron" print liner with player signature.
- SKU: 172482C
Note: US Men's Sizing. For women, we recommend going down a size and a half.
It's official. The Tune Squad is back in action and Converse just dropped a signature collection, including a Chuck 70, for the newest member of the team, LeBron James. While this limited-edition design has the premium craftsmanship you expect from the best-ever silhouette, it’s also loaded with looney details like the iconic color rings, bold Tune Squad graphics, and a special Space Jam: A New Legacy Converse logo treatment. With sizes for all ages, you can reboot your '90s nostalgia or bring the next generation in on the fun.