Suicoke Size Chart
You can download Suicoke's sizing chart down below :
Measuring Your Foot
- Place your heel on the triangle and align it with the line.
- Find where your big toe lands on the respective lines.
- If you land between two line markers, we recommend going up to the larger size.
- If necessary, feel free to trace an outline of your foot with a pencil.This will help distinguish where your foot fits on the scaling system.
Directions for Using our Sizing Chart
- First and foremost, make sure your print scaling is set to 100% scaling.
- This will ensure that the chart prints to the paper’s proper dimensions.
- Once printed, cut the right page at the designated cut markers.
- Connect both the left and right page using the “V” markers.
- Make sure all lines are in alignment then tape both pages together.
- Place foot on chart and find your measurement.
- The chart is to be used as reference. The scaling is based on US & UK sizing.
- For other sizing, please refer to the chart on the top of the page.
- Suicoke does not offer half sizes. If you find yourself between two sizes, please size up.
- Our footbed is measured in millimeter (mm) units which is why the top row of our sizing chart is listed in MM.