- Coconut Milk / Metallic Shoes
- Plush Crater Foam midsole feels incredibly soft, while Waffle outsole is updated with large lugs for a rugged take on a track-inspired look.
- Eyestay webbing, tongue and vamp are spun entirely from recycled polyester for a unique look.
- Upper combines suede and recycled twill for a sleek, layered finish.
- Updated Waffle tread nods to Waffle sole heritage, while providing durable, multi-surface traction.
- Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra cushy and signifies that the shoe contains at least 20% recycled materials by weight
- SKU: CT1983-105
From scraps to the streets, we put a fresh twist on the 1977 OG. The Nike Waffle Racer Crater combines Crater Foam with Nike Grind rubber details for a rugged, track-inspired look, weighing in with at least 20% recycled materials. The Crater Foam midsole is made from a spacey mix of foam materials and 10% Nike Grind rubber, while the speckled Waffle outsole is made from 15% Nike Grind rubber, making each pair unique and durable.