The North Face The North Face Mens 1990 Mountain Jacket GTX® [NF0A3JPA]
- Persian Orange
- Heavyweight, waterproof GORE-TEX® 2L jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Replica of the original 1990 version
- Iconic color and fabric blocking
- High-visibility, abrasion-resistant elbow patches and cuffs
- Stowable hood
- Original grosgrain and tension-lock system on side hood for goggle attachment
- Double center-front stormflap with snap closure covers the VISLON® zip
- Reverse-entry alpine pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Three interior pockets originally designed for an avalanche beacon
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Zip-in compatible
- Embroidered TNF™ logo on chest and back yoke
- SKU: NF0A3JPA-V0W
All domestic orders are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders to PO Boxes or APO addresses are shipped via UPS SurePost. UPS SurePost combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
|Local delivery||1 business day (New York Only)|
|Standard (UPS)||1-7 business days (Domestic)|
|International (USPS)||5-21 business days|
These are approximate shipping times. We cannot guarantee an item will be delivered within these timeframes. For assistance with shipments that exceed the above timeframes, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
Our Returns Policy allows for returns up to 14 days from the original purchase date. A return label fee will be taken out of the total refund amount for all returns.
The following items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged; All Sale Items (Markdowns and Sale Promotions with code), Limited release draw and raffle product, socks, under garments, publications, and collaborations.
Returned products cannot be worn, altered, or washed. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, and accompanied by its original tags and packaging. Original shipping fees are not refundable.
Items sent back without a return authorization, and any merchandise returned that does not meet our requirements, will be denied. (Example: Footwear returned with damage to the shoebox, or without a box, will be returned to the customer.)
In the event you were shipped the wrong item or a defective product, please contact us immediately.
View our full return policy - Read More
EB Release Draw Returns Information - See Draw Terms