The North Face The North Face Mens Tae Exped Parka 'Red Orange'
- Red Orange Parka
- Sleeve has pleats at the elbow for articulation and extra ease of movement
- Embroidered logos on chest and back-right shoulder
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Expedition patches
- Designed with details from the original 1990 International Trans-Antarctic Expedition
- Adjustable hood, waist and hem
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Relaxed fit
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
- SKU: NF0A5GF2A6M
The graphics and colors of the relaxed-fit Men's Trans-Antarctica Expedition Parka celebrate the 1990 International Trans-Antarctic Expedition, a cooperative effort that first drew global attention to the perils of climate change. This waterproof, breathable thigh-length jacket has articulated sleeves and is lined with lofty 700-fill Down for warmth and packability.
All domestic orders are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders to PO Boxes or APO addresses are shipped via UPS SurePost. UPS SurePost combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
|Local delivery||1 business day (New York Only)|
|Standard (UPS)||1-7 business days (Domestic)|
|International (USPS)||5-21 business days|
These are approximate shipping times. We cannot guarantee an item will be delivered within these timeframes. For assistance with shipments that exceed the above timeframes, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.