Dr Martens↗ Dr. Martens x Babylon 1461 Oxford Shoes
- Black + Olive Tearaway Shoes
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognisable sole. A height of 1.25"/3.17cm — marked by a traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to
- Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Wanama is a lightweight leather with a satin-sheen finish. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- The top canvas layer of these shoes is designed to mark and tear with wear and may eventually tear off entirely. Over time, they’ll age naturally and become your own unique pair
- US Men's Sizing
- SKU: 27990335
Designed to be worn to shreds. The 1461 Babylon shoe is built with a double-layer upper: a base of premium black Wanama leather covered with a tear-away olive canvas layer. Each shoe will scuff, mark, and eventually tear off entirely to reveal the contrasting base colour. The shoe is also detailed with badges on the heel counter and tongue showing DM’s and Babylon logos and an exterior zip in brushed silver with a Babylon LA logo puller. The sole reveals a CHAOS sole pad print and is secured with our signature yellow welt stitching.
All domestic orders are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders to PO Boxes or APO addresses are shipped via UPS SurePost. UPS SurePost combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
|Local delivery||1 business day (New York Only)|
|Standard (UPS)||1-7 business days (Domestic)|
|International (USPS)||5-21 business days|
These are approximate shipping times. We cannot guarantee an item will be delivered within these timeframes. For assistance with shipments that exceed the above timeframes, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.